BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 16, 2009

thanks~ <3

hehe.. feeling a bit relief now.. cause our final exam is over!
im confused, should i be happy or sad?
i really have no idea about it...
happy: cause the torturing moment has gone...
sad: i didn't did my exam well... i scare i might have to take supplementary test... haih
Dear Lord, i just pray that my friends and i can pass in the exam if as we already tried our best... i promise that i'm going to study during holidays and i will do my best in the coming semester...
God, i need your strength and wisdom...
guide me to walk the path of grace...
Oh heavenly father, i don't want to walk alone...
i want to be with you O Lord...
please guide me throughout my life...
please teach me to be a better person...
let me learn how to be F.R.O.G--> FULLY RELY ON GOD...
thank you, God. for letting me to know you...
sending me angels to guide me and help me when i am in need~
God, thanks for loving me as a princess of yours...

REALLY
thank you...
MY LORD
Jesus Christ =D

5 comments:

  1. Pray for God will change all your incorrect answers into correct ones before your lecturer marks it, hohohohoho!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With God, nothing is impossible, lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. amen!!! hahah
    dun worry.. God has His own plan for u.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya... i noe... but wat ychee said is a bit... emm ...tak betul~ lol

    ReplyDelete