BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 27, 2009

~Dark Chocolate~

something about her...

she is Tan Hui Ling
also known as Michelle Tan
she is dark... <---exactly like the color i'm pointing at... =)
she lives in puchong,
she is taller than me,

she has long straight hair,
she has dimples on her face,
she has huge eyes,
she has no temper,

she is humble,
she is a soft-spoken girl,
she is a good listener,
she is a hardworking girl,
she is quiet (unlike a certain someone, talk non-stop 24/7)
she is good
she is smart
she is doing account
she is always on diet

she likes to smile
she likes to go shopping
she likes to buy something to make herself happier
she likes mc D sundae cone,
she likes chocolates,
she likes to cheong K,
she likes Ah Mei's songs,
she likes WHS 9714 wira ( cause her driver always fetch her using that car)
she likes Ps Phillip
she likes to dance
she likes to Sot around with Sot people
she likes music

she always wanting to learn piano
she always scare to drive
she always try her best to do her best
she always listen to me (cause i will yell at her? lol)
she always wanting to try new stuffs

she is my best friends since form 1
she is my sister in Christ
she is the one who bring me to the Lord
she is the one that know me best
she is the one that always give me advice and try her best to convince me
she is always there for me when i'm down
she is the one.... the one that growing together with me
she is everything...

but....

she is no longer with me...
she is now at Penang continue her tertiary education
she leaves me...

i'm gonna miss her crazy
i'm gonna wait for another 2 months to meet her again
i'm gonna back to the old routine again
i'm gonna be alone again
cause cant gossip with her, cant fetch her, cant tease her, cant bring her go shopping, cant kacau her, cant share my happiness with her....

but i'm always appreciate that i have such a great friend
thanks for being my friend for 7 years...
i really appreciate this angel
really thank you...
do your best and try your best on whatever you are doing

AND...

most importantly, do MISS me when you are free =)

4 comments:

  1. zz.. touching n funny.. ahaha~
    thnx for doin this..
    appreaciate it haha~
    will miss u ofcz..
    gambateh my fren..
    i will cm bk.. slim!!!
    wakakakaka~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. phew~~ i tot u gonna whack me~~ lol~~ wakaka~~ take care~~ wakaka~~ =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonder how long you can write about me, rf rf rf~ just kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. emm~~ 2 sentences will b more than enough~ lol =P

    ReplyDelete