BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

sigh~

coming friday will be our microbiology quiz.. i'm suppose to off my lappie and get started with my studies. i should be reading and memorizing the morphology of Bacillus subtilis, Escherichia coli, the classification of microorganisms, the methods to classify and identify microorganisms... I should be doing revision on MICROBIOLOGY...

But WHY????!!!!! WHAT happened??

i just don't understand why.... why am I still sitting here, doing nothing but online, Facebook and blogging?? gosh... what happened to me? if you ask me whether i'm prepared for the exam, the answer is definitely a big NO lo!!! haih... what can I do now to make myself study? what can i do to make myself to memorize those microbes? what can i do to pass the quiz? Or maybe i should just fail the quiz?? OH!!! NO!!! NO WAY... no way i'm gonna fail my quiz... GOSH... but i just can't settle down myself and study~

haih~~ i'm still on holiday mood~~ i'm still thinking of going Port Dickson with my family, i'm still thinking of going cheong k with my friends, going pyramid, going yum cha..... wanting to go out with my buddies again~ wanting to go shopping...

but its not gonna happen for this 2 months~ sigh

u ask me why??

the answer is simple enough...

cause after all the quizzes, final is coming!!

the conclusion is, there will be endless exams pouring on me... endless studies...

sigh~~~~~~

ALL STUDY AND NO PLAY MAKES ANGIE A DULL "LADY"

ZZZ~ bye now... after crapping here, i still have to study~ zzz i still have to memorize those microbes~ haih~

*people~ wish me luck*



2 comments:

  1. (Read 1 Kings 1:1-27)

    David took the "maybe later" approach, and it almost cost the life of Bathsheba and Solomon. Because David put off announcing a successor, another son tried to steal the throne. Fortunately, Bathsheba and the prophet Nathan stepped in. (Sort of like me making you study =p) Putting off homework or even missing a report probably won't ruin your life. But if putting things off becomes habit, it might.

    PS: I'm not so GENG, just took this from somewhere and change. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks yangy~~ ur comment DO enlighten me~ Do encourage me to study~ lol~~ thank you very much~ lol *WINK*

    ReplyDelete